A new release (1.0.2) of CP2JavaWS is available. It fixes the following bugs :
– number attributes having 0 as a value or boolean attributes set to false weren’t encoded by CP2JSCoder.
– CPDictionary now requires string type for keys : fixed relating problem in CPRemoteService and CP2JavaWSHttpSender.
– Generated textField (Direct2CP mode) for object’s attributes whose type is number was set initially with the right number object, however it was returned (by the field) as a string once edited, leading to a wrong type. Fixed CP2JavaWSDetailView to convert the string back to a number when setting the modified value on the object.
– Fixed a problem with references path encoding : now uses a IdentityHashMap (see CP2JavaWSJSONUtils).
– Now manages Enum (see CP2JavaWSJSONUtils).
Thanks to Dimitris Tsitses for his main contributing in this update.